Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: FREAKIN' HAUL!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    all of it:
    7rxufrl5002


    from 007...

    7rxufrl5003
    7rxufrl5008
    7rxufrl5007

    I bought the Shadowrun figs from him, but all the others were a surprise bonus. thanks, pal!!

    more to come...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and what I got from smalljoes.com:
    7rxufrl5005
    7rxufrl5
    already broke one of his accessories. fixing it now.

    and another stupid glider thingie...
    7rxufrl5006
    that is all.

    time to fix my "most wanted" post...

  3. #3
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Excellent haul!

    That Stormshadow brings back memories.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's the Funskool version.
    from India, I think?
    card was like paper. pretty funny.
    but he was $3, so... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn nice haul ya got there peeker [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
    by the way peeker i like your facial hair you got goin [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 25, 2004 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Good for you peter......

  7. #7
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    that's the Funskool version.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought so. Still, can't beat $3. Where did you get it from?

    Never mind. I see.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 25, 2004 03:02 PM: Message edited by: levere ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.smalljoes.com

    they have tons of Funskool ones. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    I just placed an order with them for some Microman stuff yesterday. I never even thought to check the Joe stuff. I'll have to get one next time.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hell yeah man, some great stuff there! What piece on Groundmaster did you break? I MAY have an extra.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •